Wedding season is here!
Your wedding is one of the most special times in your life and Heaven & Earth Salon is the perfect partner to help you get ready for your big day! Our full service salon is a great place to take care of all your special day beauty needs in one place!
When you contact Heaven & Earth Salon about a bridal party, our Bridal Coordinator can answer all your questions and takes care of all the scheduling. With 30 team members, we are fully staffed to accommodate your entire bridal party.
Planning ahead is important. Scheduling early can ensure a relaxing day for you and others in your party. You are welcome to bring any refreshments for your group. We do have glasses and other kitchen supplies.
This brief guide can help you plan the months leading up to your special day.
The Months before your Big Day
- Engagement photos. We recommend scheduling a blowout with the stylist you are considering having do your wedding day style. This will give you and your stylist a chance to talk about your vision and what steps can be taken in the months ahead to help achieve the look you want.
- Trial Hair and makeup. Having a trial run with your hair and makeup is the best way to feel comfortable and confident on your wedding day. Bring pictures of hair and makeup looks, but keep expectations reasonable. Some magazine looks may only be achieved by adding hair extensions. Don’t forget to bring any accessories you plan to wear in your hair, like clips or a veil. Come with dry,unwashed hair and clean, washed skin.
- Waxing. If you are planning waxing services, make sure you know how your skin reacts to any areas you plan on waxing.
The Month of your Big Day
- Hair should be cut and colored two weeks before the wedding.
The Week before your Big Day
- Facials. For the perfect glow, schedule a customized facial about week before and lightly exfoliate on your big day for a smooth makeup application.
- Spray Tanning. If you plan to tan, schedule it 2-3 days before your festivities.
- Appointment Times. Make sure all persons in your bridal party are aware of the time and location of their salon appointments.
- Relax. You may be feeling overwhelmed with your wedding just a few days away. This is a great time to take time for a relaxing massage and relieve some stress.
The Big Day
- Just show up and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Most importantly, enjoy your special day!
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Don’t hesitate to contact our Bridal Coordinator with any questions: 610.828.0211.